Gotta Start Somewhere- Newby

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ike

Banned
Lurking here for a few days and like it. Graybeard but still have greasy hands. Picked this truck up $200. I was told it is a 32. No motor or tranny only banjo rear end. Taking it apart down to frame. Needs some frame repair in rear. I am an old welder and it's just another welding job. Like what I see here on this board. Old and young all with the same need to build. I have built since I was 14 yrs. old. About the time I learned to weld. Hope to learn and maybe pass on some of my know how. My motto is: Those that judge don't matter. Those that matter don't judge. Peace

Attachments

• 32 #2 rear end.JPG
    32 #2 rear end.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 30
  • 32 #1.JPG
    32 #1.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 29
  • 32 #7 Right side.JPG
    32 #7 Right side.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 32 #9 Left side hood.JPG
    32 #9 Left side hood.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 71
If those are the original front hubs and wheels, and grille the truck is probably a '36 but that thing has seen a lot change over the years and it could have changed itself. MAn, welcome and good luck on the project.:cool:

Welcome!!!

Ike,
Welcome to the forum!!! Gotta say... I love that truck! Can't wait to watch u're progress & please keep us in the loop!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back