Happy Thanksgiving!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couper

RRR Supportor
I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving!

Put down the wrenches and enjoy your family and friends!

No Imagineering on your napkins!! I'm yelled at for that all the time!

I'm thankful for this site and all you cool guys!

Couper

Have a great Thanksgiving all! If I can get the Nuttin Special to make the trip, I'll make about 2000 feet down my driveway to my neighbors house..:D

I got a jump start on tomorrow today….smoked two turkey breasts and a small ham. Just have to stick them in the oven for a few minutes tomorrow and then enjoy!
Safe and happy Thanksgiving to you guys![cl

I'm making homemade pizza today. Son and fiance bought a house and have bee remodeling it. We have been there alot helping. My Daughter moved back in with us temporarily. She will be moving into my childhood home when my Son leaves in a couple weeks. Our house, now with 5 dogs, our 2, her 3, is in disarray. Boxes everywhere. So we're going to my old house. Jim

Happy Thanksgiving to our southern neighbours.
I have been guilty of imagineering on napkins at big suppers. It is normal behavior, although some people don't think so.

LOL.... I love when we go to the dinner and they have paper place mats with the blank backside!

Hope everyone had a great day....I way over eat!

Here is our Thanksgiving pizza. Thanksgiving pizza with turkey, gravy, cranberry, and stuffing, Margherita, plain, olive, mashed potatoes. Jim

Attachments

• IMG_20231124_204931.jpg
    IMG_20231124_204931.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks it was different. Son's fiance said we should do it every year this way. Daughter doesn't eat meat so this makes things easier. Past couple years we did fried turkey which is awesome. Love to have you come by. Jim

Latest posts

Back