Hunnert Car Pile Up Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Some pics from the 2011 Hunnert Car - the last one. I didn't have the patience or time to get pics of everything - didn't even have time to get pics of everything that was interesting to me. Just too many cool cars four a 1/2 day! Barely had enough time to see it all.

I'll post up some of the rattier stuff and the rest of the 200+ photos I took are on my photobucket if your interested:
http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc353/SamFear/HunnertCarPU2011/

On with some pics....

IMGP2681.jpg

IMGP2686.jpg

IMGP2687.jpg

IMGP2688.jpg

IMGP2689.jpg

IMGP2694.jpg

IMGP2696.jpg

IMGP2698.jpg

IMGP2702.jpg

IMGP2703.jpg

man.. I am regretting not making the drive.. It had been my goal to drive to that show, it use to be close to me when it was in Moris IL, I went the last 4 years. When I heard it was going to be the last show, and I missed my goal of driving my rod there.. I felt defeated and didnt want to drive down in the daily....

would have liked to meet the great sam fear... I see a lot of rods in the pics that I have seen built on here and other forums and that is very cool...

Thanks for all the nice HQ pics...

smiley_aaeq.gif
I just got back from Photobucket........saw a couple Olds...
smile_redface.gif
but no pics of "THE" Old's :( What gives :confused:

The Olds isn't ready for a 3 hour drive yet. Maybe next year, well, except this was the las Pile Up.

And I don't think I took pics of half the car there!

Here are my 3 favorites:
Wish I had gotten a pic of the motor - check the wheels - it ain't stock!
IMGP2799.jpg

This one is simple - don't think it needs any explanation.
IMGP2892.jpg

Sounded as mean as it looks.
IMGP2930.jpg

I gotta wonder how this one handled!
IMGP2963.jpg

Yeah, I know that was 4...

The last one is more of a "parade car", I'm thinking. I like your selections. Great pics by the way. I spent an hour going through the first hundred in your photobucket.

Latest posts

Back