List of What I Need/Prices

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess to each his own..I like it I'm 20 yrs old and can get in and out of those with no problems and no this wont be my daily..I have a bagged '68 Caddy Deville that will be my summer daily..the '30 coupe will be for cruising around town and taking to shows it wont be driven on 5 hour trips or anything farthest it will be driven is an hour and 30 mins away so I'm not worried about it if that offends people oh well..it's my money but I do appreciate the suggestions/advice

If your going to do it that way, I'd be checking your states motor vehicle code for height limits and that sort of thing first. It would really suck to build it just the way you want it and not be able to get it registered because it's completely not legal in your state.

yeah that was the first thing I did, but thanks for the advice..that would defiantly suck haha

as for the car with the 8'' chop the "gas monkey garage" car I know the rear tires are 20's but what size would you say are on the front?

Latest posts

Back