My '41 Ford PU build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bitchin'!!!

Well... I spent the last few hours lookin' for a place to order one of those new crate rat rods but that may just be an idea ahead of it's time so I guess I'll have to go back to the old school way & do it myself... shucks!!! I ordered a Bitchin' Products firewall for my truck & that rascal came it today! Gonna work on installin' it this weekend! Yipppeeee!!!

BoB

Attachments

• bitchin.jpg
    bitchin.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 178
Yep, that's sweet, pretty close to a crate firewall. I figures after all that roof work you have been doing you would tackle a homebuilt version. But this will save you a ton of time.

Round Up!

Yep, that's sweet, pretty close to a crate firewall. I figures after all that roof work you have been doing you would tackle a homebuilt version. But this will save you a ton of time.

Bonehead,
Thought I better not press my luck & I am tryin' to get this pu ready for Lonestar Round Up which is usually around April 1st... April Fool's... always strikes me as funny! Also... the firewall's pretty too!!!

BoB

Old tripper,Bitchen products are some of the best out there.You did well in in your decision.I have used them with some good results.I would recommend there products to anyone.

Well... I spent the last few hours lookin' for a place to order one of those new crate rat rods but that may just be an idea ahead of it's time so I guess I'll have to go back to the old school way & do it myself... shucks!!! I ordered a Bitchin' Products firewall for my truck & that rascal came it today! Gonna work on installin' it this weekend! Yipppeeee!!!

BoB

I had to go back and look.Tripper is that your shop area or is that just a prop area.Looks real nice for a part of a shop..

B4 & a little idea!

Well I sent most of the weekend puttin' out fires & puttin' new belts on my
Chevelle but here is a B4 picture & the Bitchin' firewall set up sorta where it's gonna b installed shortly! I can't wait... it's beautiful! It's really pretty here so I think I'll go 4 a little cruise! ; - >

BoB

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 153
  • next.jpg
    next.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 166
Bitchin makes really nice stuff, that firewall is gonna look great in there Trip.

I'm like you, I keep looking outside and it's 84 degrees, feel like going for a cruise, but I have housework to do. :(:D Must keep my willpower, must keep my willpower, must.............

Don

Its gonna look real smooth when done.Is that the right one for that perticular application.It seems to look real wide in the picture.Like its too wide.Or is that just the way the pic came out?

Latest posts

Back