Old Drag Racer

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgbrktracer

Hello Gentlemen & Ladies,
I'm 58 yrs old from southeast Louisiana. Have drag raced off and on since I was 15 yrs old. Driven everything from a stock door slammer to econo funny car and front engine dragster. From 98' til Katrina hit (Destroyed shop) was bracket racing(bgbrktracer) mainly in the footbrake(no-box) class cause it was closest to the old days of drag racing. Never cared for letting go of a button and hanging on. Now I'm getting into the Rat Rods. With the hours I work now very seldom get off 2 days in a row and always work on Saturday. Want to build something that can drive to work if want to and if get the chance can blast down the track once in awhile. Have been researching site for a little while and got alot of ideas and veiwed some great builds. THIS SITE ROCKS! All you guys & gals keep posting the fotos and info and thanks for letting an old drag racer join.

For the many drag race fans. Thought you might find this interesting. Didn't want to cut Dean in half, happened when scanned picture.

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back