Rat Rod Wedding

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
2008_0920Misc0013.jpg

A young couple that live about 5 miles from me got married today. Jeff, known as Titus, on the HAMB married Jen, known as StitchBitch on the HAMB. Jeff builds hot rods 24/7, besides working in the auto parts and engine machining field. Jen does fantastic interiors. Here is Jeff's daily driver. There was over a hundred people at the reception at their house and about 50 rods & customs.

2008_0920Misc0017.jpg

One more of Jeff's. A shoebox in the process of being sectioned. There are at numerous other projects, bodies, frames, engines, etc. laying around.

2008_0920Misc0010.jpg

Here's the surprise: It has a twin cam, mechanical fuel injected Alfa Romeo Spyder engine and 5 speed trans.

2008_0920Misc0022.jpg

A very nice T Coupe entirely built by a young guy. I don't know anything about the truck. There were many more rats, street rods, customs and even a few muscle cars. The food was great, the weather perfect and a good time was had by all.

Ratty!

Wow... to bad u're friend has to drive such a ratty lookin' truck & all his friends too. I like!!! Did the bride wear rust?!?! :D:D:D

BoB

Now that's a wedding that you could get me to go to without complaining. I think I'd just hang out in the parking lot and look at the cars though. It looks more like a car show than a wedding. Cool!

I guess I forgot to take pics of the bride & groom. Jeff gets his nickname because he looks like Titus the comedien. Jen is very photogenic. Sorry I didn't get a pic of her for y'all. They quickly changed from Tux & Wedding Dress to Jeans & Tee Shirts. I'll never get a 'dress up' shot of them now. I did get a pic of my friend "Farmer Don" but he was flipping me off so I can't post it.

Latest posts

Back