Rough Draft

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imapeopleperson

Would anyone have a link to or a drawing of the frame and rear end set up for a rat rod that would make the truck look kinda like this one in this picture? I know it's probally a newby question, but cutting a frame up goes against all i have ever done. Just Sayin. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• $T2eC16NHJI!E9qSO8GOFBQ!5jPN9yg~~60_12.jpg
    $T2eC16NHJI!E9qSO8GOFBQ!5jPN9yg~~60_12.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 53
my bad i thought you was talking about bad beer:rolleyes:
check out the builds section, there are alot of builds to the style your looking for, to bad i can't remember names, but i'm sure someone will chime in on this.

OK i did a search for custom frames and several other types, but most went into complete builds. I understand the search box. I just wanted to know if anyone had a plan or a rough draft on the "bobber" style truck frames. Im still learning the rat rod lingo so key search words might be the problem on why im not finding any clear details. That my friends is why i asked the questions. Thanks for any additional help, I will continue to search and read through the forum. Theres tons of useful information, just wanted to see if anyone could steer me in the right direction if they knew of one.

There are a million different ways to skin a cat. My advice is,,,, find a truck you like the look of and ask him if hes willing to pull measurements for you. Using a frame spec and not knowing how the suspension fits/specs will be a pain in the butt to do.

Seeing how its sitting on the ground, its probably bagged. That makes it easy, just make the kickup high enough to clear the rear end when the frame is sitting on the ground.

Latest posts

Back