tri-power sbf?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtRatsSpeedShop

hey guys i had a question i have been lookin around for a tri setup for a 302 (early) and have not found one so my question was am i gonna need to fab one or does someone know if anyone makes them or made them? i also have a 351c that i wouldnt mind doin a tri setup on too so thanks in advance for any help

drss

I don't think that price is out of line for what it is. It has to do with demand, not a lot of demand for a SBF 3X2 manifold. So you're gonna pay more. Single 4 barrel manifolds are much cheaper because thats what they sell a lot of. It's just basic economics at work.

You can always go with a 3X2 adaptor for a 4 barrel, but they don't work very well.

That's a brand new Blue Thunder intake - not surprised at the price. Keep your eyes open and be patient (months, not days). They are out there.

You might consider fabricating a 3/2 setup by using the lower half of an EFI intake, plug the injector holes and bolt the adapter plate to it. I've seen blowers done this way on the 5.0 too.

Heres a thing I did that might get the idea across, and an Ebay manifold I bid on someone made for EFI.

PA41

Attachments

• nonturboT 017.jpg
    nonturboT 017.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 12
  • work 051.jpg
    work 051.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back