what to do on a rain out day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad

working on the mock up out side so that's out:( go tin hunting[dr try to take pics lots of old tin there later brad[I

That's a great way to spend a rain out day Brad!!! Being in construction all of my life, I've had more than my share of rain outs. I also have 7 kid's, so you can guess how I spent my days!!!!:D:D:D ...CR

pics of tin just a tease:D

Attachments

• 101_0827 (Small).JPG
    101_0827 (Small).JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 101_0828 (Small).JPG
    101_0828 (Small).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 101_0829 (Small).JPG
    101_0829 (Small).JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 101_0833 (Small).JPG
    101_0833 (Small).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 55
you just dont find stuff like that here in Florida. and if you do, it sure isnt anywhere near Miami, Tampa or Orlando (the three places i am closest to most of the time).

sorry I'll ask next time:D rain today in Kingman,IN. gotta do a little work on the big truck[KW tri axe] then off to get my chassis[cl[dr:D

We pray for rain down here to cool things off so we can actually get some work done in the shop. It has to be one of those downpour kind of rains to do any good, the short ones just make it more like a sauna.

Today is supposed to be overcast and rainy, keeping the temps down into the high 80's, so that will be nice. Just so it stops before dark so we can get some primer shot on my Son Dans car.:)

Don

Latest posts

Back