From down South, Argentina

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the professor

Hey, guys, I'm writing from Argentina, not Buenos Aires, but a small city in the west called Mendoza, terrible place to live in if you don't have an addiction, which is old cars in my case. I'm an English teacher and translator. My first car was a 62 Ford Falcon Fordor, which I restored and then sold to fund a trip to Europe. I've never been able to get my hands on any old American car again, my old jalopy now is a 65 Citroen 2 cv. I could post some pictures if you don't know what they look like. I'm entertaining the idea of rat rodding it, but not so sure about it. I think it'd look great, but it must be the slowest car on Earth! It's got a 425-cubic-centimeter, flat two engine! Output is around 18 hp, just a couple more than your regular lawnmower. I'm gonna checkout a 51 Chevy which is for sale tomorrow. Problem is, I need to buy me a daily driver... What to do??? Cheers from the other America

Professor,
Welcome from Ky, I for one would be interested in seeing some pics of what your driving, sound's like a real powerhouse. :D And I'd also like to see any other old tin layin around there.

Welcome!!!

Prof,
Welcome to the forum & we're definitely gonna wanna see pictures of u're car & what kinda gas milage do u get & how much is gas down there? Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! ; - >

BoB

Welcome to RRR professor. I know going through life with 18HP is brutal. My Anglia had less than that before I dropped in a few hundred more.

Welcome!

Greetings from Europe!
I feel you regarding getting cars...same situation is where i live(croatia)...
But just for you to know....I had a 2CV also :) Damn those are fun...u feel like u are in a boat when u are turning...heheheheh

Latest posts

Back