Jesse James & Kat Von D are engaged!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, you can clean em up and put them in a tux and they still are going to be Bad Boys! I bet he is much happier in this relationship than being married to Sandra, much more his style. That one picture of him and her at the Oscars on the red carpet spoke volumes, he looked like the 10 year old kid who you put in a suit two sizes too big for a wedding.........very uncomfortable and wishing he were somewhere else.

I see that his 54 Chev is going on the auction block at Barrett Jackson. He swore he would never get rid of that car because of all the greats who worked on it on Monster Garage. Could money be getting a little tight? I hear he is or did already close his bike shop, West Coast Choppers.

Looks like Sandra is moving on too, from what I read on the covers of those magazines while I am standing in line at the grocery store. :eek::D

Don

Always wonder about that..

I've always wondered what those tat's would look like at 60 or 70... you're right probably like an road map..... it's alway a shame to see someone with so much talent and fab skills end up getting lost in the fame... Not that I'm into choppers or bikes but you have to admin their work is cool... the american chopper series is really messed up.... sad to see a dad and sons going at each other like that.... it's just wrong..... can't imagine my son's and I going at it like that....

again, fame and fortune...... money doesn't count for much when you lose the important things....family... JMHO

Those are just lick & stick tattoos ...... I'd like to be her tattoo artist [dr

I like tastefully tattooed women, all below the neck. I know a girl I worked with a few years back @ Junkanoo's on FMB that was sleeved on both arms and pierced all over but was still the sweetest most innocent looking girl I ever seen, her name was "Hell yeah" (really) [dr

I don't know......when I picture an old gal plastered in tattoo's, dried up and wrinkles,..........I can't help but see a California raisin with false teeth!

kat

Sorry guys but I think kat is smoking HOT, I guess I'm just weird like that, as far as thinking about the tats at 60 or 70, well I ain't getting no better looking myself. :rolleyes:

Well, since we are supposed to all be some kind of hotrodders and Jesse James is a caliber fabricator most of us could only dream of being, well, I just kind of feel sorry for him that he can't cultivate a healthy relationship with a woman. I doubt if this one will be any different, even if she does seem to be more his type. I don't think he could have done any better than Sandra, ever. Only an emotional cripple would have sabotaged that marriage. I have good friends I have stood by who did dumber stuff than he's done, cheated on wives anyone else would have cherished. They remained my friends. I'm not going to dogpile the man.

Anyone have their address so I can send a gift?[ddev

Regarding tatoos: My wife is in her mid-60's and I'm just leaving the 60's decade. Niether of us look good in the buff without tatoos. Having tatoos wouldn't make it any worse. In fact, it might hide some stuff.:eek:

Regarding American Chopper: Those guys aren't professional actors and I think I see real emotion. I doubt they're getting together after a taping at the local pub for some laughs and beers. I think it is very sad. The show is primarily about Father/Son(s) relationship, something we all can relate to. Almost all the guys on RRR had a relationship with a father or father figure and many of us with a son or sons. That's why I find the show compelling. I can't wait for it to be cancelled so I don't have to watch anymore.[P

Last edited:
I respect Jesse's talent. I respect Sandra's talent. I respect Kat's talent. We only see what a producer wants us to see, not how they realy are off camera. Fame and fortune make people do dumb things. How many people stay married in Hollywood anyway?

Tattoos are ok, as long as they are spelled correctly. (have them myself) I have two old navy buddies with the tattoo "Angle" on their arm, must have been stuck in the same port. :D When it comes to Sandra, they just don't come any better looking to me [dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back