Ok, either my cheese is sliding off my cracker, or the heat is getting to me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So last night I'm standing about three feet from the closed bedroom door, I hear the handle flip and the door opens like someone just walked thru it. The problem with this, no one is on the other side of the door. Ok I have had enough, wife suggest setting up the camcorder overnight on IR, 6 1/2 hours of recording. downloaded the camcorder. Nothing major it report, but if I sleep like I did last night every night, no wonder I'm delusional. Did catch this noise several times that sounded like a marble being dropped on a glass table, and I could see that I reacted to the noise, don't recall any of that. Saw some strange flashes but think it was just pixelation not sure of what's going on. Just seems strange that this started all the sudden.

Last edited:
I've had a few experiences. Most of them at a factory I was tearing down.

I had "someone" try to help me adjust the forks on my forklift. When I leaned over to grab one "someone" leaned over to grab the other one. I jerked my head to the side cause we was going to head but each other. When I looked back no one was there. In the same room I've had a couple employees say they can hear women having a conversation. We've also heard foot steps.

I never said anything to my help cause I figured they would call me crazy or they wouldn't want to go back in that part of the building. Eventually they all said something to me about hearing voices or foot steps. We ended up buying a emf meter and goofing off after work with it. We did get responses from questions on it. There's no way to describe that feeling when those lights respond to a question lol.

Latest posts

Back