The official T bucket truck project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More!

IMG_1023.jpg[/attach]

More!

Some new photos. I just realised this is a double post. Somehting wierd going on trying to attach photos. I do it like I always have, but alot of times it says invalid file. Oh well, sorry.

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

Hood or no hood?

I was thinking of building a hood for my project. SOOOO, what do you guys think? Also, I bought an old Armechi motorcycle gas tank that will be my air cleaner. It will be mounted on the carb with a hole for it in the hood.
HoodAdd-On.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

Hey Blacksheep. Just found your thread this morning, and have been going through it all through the day today. I must confess here that I am not a fan of T Buckets, nor of RPU's, HOWEVER, I'm in love with this one! You've done one heck of a job with this build. And for a novice especially! Your imagination and ingenuity are outta site. Great work and great car. perley

Sweet. I like the scallops/flames and the gas tank turned air cleaner. What are you doing for a filter? I`m kind of partial to the hood, but it makes it look even longer. Might change the look a little if you had the winshield/paint/air cleaner on in the pic with the hood.

in the hood yo?

at first I thought "thatlly look like crap" when you just set the tank up there. but painted and mounted its awesome and I apollogize for saling you short. gotta admit the no hood look is nice but I vote for the hood either two thumbs up sir![cl

I've got one word for you: A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!! [cl[cl

Air cleaner and cowl are just to cool! When are we going for a ride?!!:cool:

Keep it going!

-Troy
Thanks for the compliments.
We'll have to plan something when we get our rides going. I am so close , but have been swamped in the shop with work. Ikeep having to roll my baby outside so I can have the shop space. She lets me know whe's there every day. hahaha

where did you get your back piece for the cab? i need one lol

Believe it or not , that is a 53 Chevy truck bed, and I used the rear fenders from the bed to make perfect replacement pieces for the rear of the bucket. I should have photos way back in the build. Thanks for sll the compliments.

So what did you decide on the hood? After seeing a better picture with the air cleaner, I think I like it with the hood...or maybe not...I guess you could do it either way depending on how you felt that particular day. Sure looking good either way!

Latest posts

Back