!~1974 IH 100 shortbed~!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaggedBinder

when i got here she was motor less i put a nice little small block in it w/ a th400 new driveline, new fuel lines, new valves front and back, 2 new viar compressor, and added a tank for the front suspension, re wired the truck entirely, (IH used green and white wires for everything )

IMG_0940.jpg

frontup.jpg

DSCN0193.jpg

DSCN0192.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

love the IH trucks have tow of them a streetrod and a rat laid out...if you ever wanna talk about or need some info on IH trucks feel free to hit me up man...if you wanna join a club or talk about some that info also hit me up just throwing it out there

love the IH trucks have tow of them a streetrod and a rat laid out...if you ever wanna talk about or need some info on IH trucks feel free to hit me up man...if you wanna join a club or talk about some that info also hit me up just throwing it out there

Thanks man i appreciate the help! it will be needed and i will be asking some questions as I go thanks again!

I got the shifter and linkage in/mocked last night works great but still not set on the design. We just moved into our new house so i dont have the net yet, but when it gets hooked up stand by for a ton of pics

I'm a picture whore

Latest posts

Back