29 sedan "cleopatra"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!!

Got the gauge cluster installed today. Also installed the electronic oil pressure sending unit.

The gauge pod is a bit smaller than i had thought. But still easy to read and fits the shape of the dash .

Started wiring today, tail and brake light along with power for the pump relays. Mounted key switch, headlight switch, dimmer switch and voltage regulator.

Thanks guys!

Did some sheet metal work to it today. Waiting on wire to show up. So i moved on to the next project.

Very kool car lb50. I like the way you did the driveshaft tunnel on a brake.

Thanks bob! Im not super happy with the tunnel , but is my first time trying it. It will look good once its all screwed down.

I also ordered a new tool for the shop! Should be here next week. Dont know where im goin to put it, but it will be worth it

Sorry I didn't p.m. you back. That's 1x1 square tubing on the floor. My brother-in-law actually bought about 10 pairs of those seats off on Facebook, I think they came from a People for People bus. They were attached in pairs, we just took them down and have them reupholstered. That's a really expensive Pair of seats for what they are cuz the owner had to have them done a leather

Worked some more on the trans tunnel tonight. Allso filled the master cylinder and cracked all the bleeders. Ill let themgravity bleed untill i have fluid at the bleeders

My brain hurts and im tiered off cutting zipties. But the wiring is almost done! It has small signs of life!!!

Trans cooler

Filler plates bolted down

Was able to get some of the original painted decal to come through the added black paint

Latest posts

Back