35binder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice

Great job you have done there! That truck looks great with the chop you did. Stance is perfect with the perportions of the truck. Most important was built with safety in mind. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curt

Thanks guys I sure did like doing the build and being my first one I sure did a lot of pondering LOL my wife says (chip you sure walk around looking at that thing a lot !) but as someone once said an hourof thinking will save you a day of redoing...

overflow tank

I found this can or as I will now call it ,my overflow tank a little bit large but what the heck it'll work if'n it don't ,,well thats what I got a grinder for :D. I think it will also help fill in that void I got there..what ya think ?

Attachments

• overflow tank 005.jpg
    overflow tank 005.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 56
  • overflow tank 006.jpg
    overflow tank 006.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 65
windshield wiper

next I needed to make a wiper control(so I can get tags)the idea is from my 29 AA. Taking a large bolt I drilled a 1/4 inch hole through it and mounted it through the existing hole in the cab. I then took a 1/4 rod bent it, threaded it and fit it through the bolt.Were on the other end I atached an old window crank (from the FIND:D)I took a cutoff wheel making a groove in it were I attached a square headed nut and WALA,I now have a functioning wiper control, still need a blade but kenworth makes just the right one!!

Attachments

• overflow tank 001.jpg
    overflow tank 001.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 42
  • wiper crank 001.jpg
    wiper crank 001.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 35
  • wiper crank 002.jpg
    wiper crank 002.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 39
  • wiper crank 003.jpg
    wiper crank 003.jpg