Daytona - The Final Chapter

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200 cars? That's a big car show. Looks like there was a whole bunch of quality machinery there. I think the non-car folks like to look at all those trinket items like the stuff in and around that Ford. Thanks for posting the pics. Now that you have finished the "T", you have time to hit some of the shows Don.

Yeah, I got there at 7:45 (supposedly opened at 9) and I was number 1100 something already. Don got there at 9:15 and was in the 1400's, and they kept coming. The lady at the registration told me the 2000 number. It was huge, and we didn't get to see half of it I bet. I asked one guy how he got a spot up front and he said he got there at 6:30 AM.

You are right about the non car types loving this schtick on cars. I bet they were ooohing and aaaahing all over it.:p:p

The next local show is in Cape Coral on Jan 19th. It is run by the AACA who are all restorer types, and they HATE hotrods, so it is fun to go. :D:D

Don

Latest posts

Back