door glass

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molinerat

The door glass is busted in the 53 F100 I'm building now. It will only be driven in fair weather. How many of you don't have door glass and if you don't do you ever wish you did?:confused:

didn't in my model A for a while. ordered tempered glass at the local glass shop for $ 35 and put it in. oh so much better in the cold. money well spent.
[cl [cl [cl

I've gone 3 yrs without here in Iowa. It's a little chilly driving in the 40's. Any colder and it stays in the shed. I started to make a list of what I needed to put windows in but got sidetracked by another project. I put a heater in last year and it helps. Actually, the worst part is the wind noise when driving 70 mph or more. Ear plugs take care of that.

Blue

Michigan here, I plan on door glass, never know when you'll get trapped in a rain storm....

I still need to find another window regulator for my 49 F1.....

LMC has 'em for 40$ + shipping. tinted or clear. Just depends on where you live. My Olds idled like crud below 40 degrees, didn't have wipers, and never went more than 10 miles out, so I really had no need for side windows. This year I'm gonna try a couple 2 hr+ trips so I want windows.

Latest posts

Back