Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HRP.....

Gotta keep the faith..... remember Ecclesiastes 7:8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning of it.... Lord knows we've all been (are) frustrated about something these days.... just have to keep on moving forward.... we are all behind you.... :)

Sounds like you're getting yourself wound too tight with self inflicted deadlines. Might as well gear down a bit and enjoy what you've got in front of you. When I get like that, I grab the camera and go take a couple pictures - it reminds me of what I've gotten too busy to notice.

HRP

I suffer from the same self inflicted deadline anxiety. I find that if you take on no new projects, just knock out the easiest project first, and soon enough you will be complaining of having nothing to do![cl Also I have my wife step in and crack the whip a little..... SHHH! it is our secret!;)

Last edited:
Some of my son's teenage friends came over to our house and my son was showing them my coupe. Having never been exposed to any kind of old car, it was funny hearing some of their comments. "you mean someone actually drives this thing" "how does it work" "is that the engine" etc. He started it up for them and they seemed to really enjoy it.

We were under the hood of my 69 Stang, and my son's girlfriend was over. He was quizzing her on all the parts. She was doing pretty good. She said she didn't know any of that stuff, or how it all worked, until she started hanging around with my son.

In other news, working late on a small remodel at my house, makes the days long.

thanks for the "boost"

guys i don't know why i get so wound up, but i really appreciate the encouragement ...

in a positive report i finished the hood for a truck i had been dealing with for a "customer" yesterday, got my lawn mower out and serviced it getting ready to slay the grass around my shop, and snuck over to my lil brother's place to help him for a few on his truck... he's swapping out his headers for a ceramic coated set and also adding power brakes...

next week i get to do something different & looking forward to it...

i will try not to be so whiney from now own :rolleyes:

give me a comment sam, drop that count by one more -lol

Latest posts

Back