Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate being without a bike.
I feel your pain Earthman.....but the reality of Jap bikes is they are "throughaways"...but the good news is that they are real cheap on craigslist. You'll find a deal a running bike, maybe another Suzuki for the parts you need and be back on two wheels in no time...:D

jap bikes

i ride an R1 and my wife rides a harley 1200 sporty, just waiting for the damn weather to warm up to about 45 or 50 so i can get out and stretch it out, man i miss riding, it sure has been a long winter.

3 persons collaborating constitues either conspirecy or a roit. depends on your point of veiw or the ensuing carnage..........[cl

just a stupid ?

how in the heck do i upload the stupid pic to my profile? every time i try it says upload fail any help would be great. thanks

Just a rumor, but I heard Gas is turning his coupe into a Transformer type robot!

how in the heck do i upload the stupid pic to my profile? every time i try it says upload fail any help would be great. thanks

Do you mean the avatar that goes next to your name? Is it less than 100 pixels wide and tall and less than the allowed kb? (I think its 25kb max)

It may be too big and you have to resize it.
>>>>>>>>>But, don't ask me how to do that ??
" I thought ,cookies were fer drinking with milk" !

Latest posts

Back