Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the kids have no school today, so i'm gonna take 'em to the shop with me in a little while... i think some time with some sandpaper will do them good, and i have some parts that need removed as well...i am to the point in my life where these kids are getting old enuf to get some work out of them-and i plan to![ddev

That's why I have 7....just didn't work out like I planned!! :eek: :D

^^ well CR, i have one with almost no interest in cars, but he is 12 and has discovered girls... he'll find an interest in cars/trucks when he gets a chance to take a girl on a date in a few years!:D

the second is 9.. he shows great potential as a rodder, 4 wheeler&off roader and farmer... he helped today and actually is pretty handy with tools and sharp about how stufff works (maybe all 9 yr olds have the knowledge he has but i doubt it! after all, if you cant be proud of your kids what have you got?)

my last one is my little "hotrod princess" and lets everybody know (in her 3 yr old language) how "that hotwod is MINE...an' m'daddy's"

she may be a rodder too!

thankful for, and proud of my kids tonite....can ya tell?:D:D

i know this is wrong, but i must confess i am NOT ready for the Christmas music yet... or the Christmas shopping for that matter, but especially dislike the early start on the music... sorry fellas-had to vent a little...

I bought a large bag of Meaty Bites at the Supermarket and was standing in line at the check-out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 25 kgs before I woke in an intensive care ward with
tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so
I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the food. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my balls and a car hit me.

I bought a large bag of Meaty Bites at the Supermarket and was standing in line at the check-out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Meaty Bites Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 25 kgs before I woke in an intensive care ward with
tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Meaty Bites and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so
I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the food. I told her no, it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my balls and a car hit me.

My eyes are watering!!........way to funny[cl[cl[cl

first snow of the season

we got snow flurries yesterday morning...and about 3 inches that fell last nite...all gone by noon today...

that is almost a "perfect snow" :D;)

Was raining for 3 days straight.....

Yard flooded, pool cover nearly to the top....house sump pump failed...basement partially flooded....aux pumps out the windows, shop vac's going to suck out the water in the new carpet.. :eek:.......ah...snow would be and is a great thing....thankfully, it got cold enough last night to turn the rain into snow....small amount but at least not rain....nice light coating of snow when I awoke after I got to bed at 2am.....

It is official!!

I am all done with my police academy. Graduate tomorrow from the 156th Full Time NH Police Academy tomorrow night. Now I will have more time for the rats, rods, and bikes! And to add my $.o02 to the RRR more offten![cl

I am all done with my police academy. Graduate tomorrow from the 156th Full Time NH Police Academy tomorrow night. Now I will have more time for the rats, rods, and bikes! And to add my $.o02 to the RRR more offten![cl

Excellent. Congratulations [cl

We are proud of you man!!!!!

Now starts the fun....lol.... always remember, don't take it personally, don't take it home and go home safe no matter what..... Congratulations on a job well done brother...

deep thought # 929387

if i knew as a kid that i was going to get to own AK-47's hotrods and vintage jeeps when i grew up. i would have been a much happier boy...[cl

Very Nice happy for ya [cl :D

Jim

another day, another weather change....:confused:

last week-end i drove my old truck, took a few pics... (see "barn...found" thread in photo section) and it was pretty mild...especially since we had had a light snow on 11/28... well we have seen rain since Sunday... and now it seems to be snowing again....

if you dont like arkansas weather...stick around it'll be different tomorrow! lol:rolleyes::confused::D

Latest posts

Back