Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the right knee that has making me fall and hurting all the time is gone.

nice looking stainless steel & teflon coated replacement. but man am l sore :( couple months of P.T and should be good to go.

Will take abit longer to put a couple project Together in the slow season and l fugger its better this done now instead of the middle or start of rodden, season.

Later:cool:

Hopefully you have a quick and full recovery!
At least you got it done when the weather here in WA is icky (I am in Skagit County)

thanks guys

well the new hardware went in yesterday an amazingly the new replacement parts don't hurt as much the original one.

but l missed a great chance, with the plastic inserts they put on the bone l coulda had a 2 inch lift. however it would have to done the same day on both legs and doubled healing time, 0h well any l wanted be around 6 foot tall[S

be rehabbing hard so we can work on stamina to get stuff done,

later:cool:

Attachments

• 11-Illustration-of-Knee-Implant-Exploded-View.jpg
    11-Illustration-of-Knee-Implant-Exploded-View.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
On his 74th birthday, a man got a gift certificate from his wife.

The certificate paid for a visit to a medicine man living on a nearby reservation who was rumored to have a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction.

After being persuaded to go, he drove to the reservation, handed his ticket to the medicine man and wondered what he was in for.

The old man handed a potion to him, and with a grip on his shoulder, warned, “This is a powerful medicine. You take only a teaspoonful and then say ‘1-2-3.’ When you do, you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life and you can perform as long as you want.”

The man was encouraged. As he walked away, he turned and asked, “How do I stop the medicine from working?”

“Your partner must say ‘1-2-3-4,'” the medicine man responded, “but when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon.”

The man was very eager to see if it worked so he went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom. When she came in, he quickly took off his clothes and said, “1-2-3!”

Immediately, he was the manliest of men. His wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes as she asked, “What was the 1-2-3 for?”

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition, because we could end up with a dangling participle.

Heart-warming Lawyer Story

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there eating grass under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the second poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also."

The other man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high."

Come on, did you really think there was such a thing as a heart-warming lawyer story?

This test is to ascertain your mental state now.
If you get one right you are Doing OK, if you get none right you better go for counseling.
There are 4 test questions.

-Giraffe Test

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The Correct Answer:

Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

-Elephant Test

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer:

Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.

This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

-Lion King Test

3. The Lion King is hosting an Animal Conference. All the animals attend except one.

Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer:

The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there.

This tests your memory.

-Crocodile Test

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer:

You jump into the river and swim across.

Haven’t you been listening?

All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Conference.

This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the Retirees they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers.

Latest posts

Back