Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha funny one c-dog. I told it to my wife (blonde). She didn't think it was that funny though. Go figure.

I usually notice when the regulars are not around and hate to see it. I noticed Bonehead and HRP were quiet. I don't always say anything for a while in case they don't want to be bothered.

I was standing in line behind a guy at Wallyworld the other day and he turns to me and asks "how's the quickest way to to get to the library?" And I say, are you driving or walking? He says driving.........I said oh, that's definitely the quickest! :rolleyes::D

My apologies to the RRR!

I am with Gas on this one. Wasn't trying to be mean just poking some fun. Won't happen again here!:eek:

I usually notice when the regulars are not around and hate to see it. I noticed Bonehead and HRP were quiet. I don't always say anything for a while in case they don't want to be bothered.[/QUOTE]

You're kidding I hope! I look forward to a lot of the regulars here. Gas, eman Sam, cd, bonehead and a host of others who names I can't type on this teeny phone I'm reduced to using. You guys are the reason a lot of us stay here. HRP, you need to hang around too. CR

They always go after the prior military guys....

well first day of the academy is in the books. Thanks to my previous military experience I get to be the 2nd squad leader. So on top of having to learn everything that everyone else does, I have to make sure that 13 other warm bodies do what they are told, when they are told, and how to do it! i gave up my hobby of sleeping so it should be ok![cl

Tough having to oversee others, hopefully you won't have any of the "sick, lame and lazy" in your group......works well if they will respect you and do what they need to do..... good luck....

sgtpontiac

Yea we had our firearms intro class last night. Our instructor is former USMC so I got volentold for everything! Also tues and thurs we are split between 2 campuses so I got to be the platoon leader for our campus of 27 people. I'm fine with the extra responsibility. It is still fun to me![cl

It's still fun after 20+ years

Yea we had our firearms intro class last night. Our instructor is former USMC so I got volentold for everything! Also tues and thurs we are split between 2 campuses so I got to be the platoon leader for our campus of 27 people. I'm fine with the extra responsibility. It is still fun to me![cl

We qualify 2 times a year.... then 1 combat shoot a year.... it's always fun.... I kind of blew some minds when we started using AR-15's... field stripped it down and the youngin's were asking how'd he do that??? Even 40 years after getting out, I can still remember a whole lot of Army training.... Stay focused and look after those that struggle.... study in groups and be a leader... you'll do fine.........

that was pretty good but by USMC standards she would have to take the hand gaurds off the front to be a complete field strip![cl

about 4-5 inches of snow fell all day yesterday...still haven't seen a snowplow come thru... was hoping to go to my shop today but that may not happening seeing how the only 4 wd i have is my old cj and it has worn out tires and i didnt even put its top on this winter....:rolleyes::eek::confused:

a good day to be lazy....[P

And a good day for Craigslist and Ebay HRP :)

.........difficult temptation for me.......too many cool things i want, & not enough time & money to buy any of them :(

caught up on my seminary homework this am, now gonna try to figure out this afternoons activities....i think i'll do some "mechanic-ing" like putting a rear end in a recliner ....[cl
[Sfor those who didn't "get it" i want to put my rear end in a recliner and ....relax;)

Latest posts

Back