full fendered rats

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine will have fenders but a glass car is not a rat. by the way i like your name, you use that at 4:20[ddd[cl

If you can't decide...build a flatbed 1/2 fendered, 1/2 fenderless

Bangshift1.jpg

I made fenders for my 55 to make it ''legal", though it looked way cleaner without them, only 4 bolts to remove them. Same reason for the front bumper.

Attachments

• june 16 10 rat 55 027 b.jpg
    june 16 10 rat 55 027 b.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 83
Fat full fendered

That will be mine a '53 R 160 chopped and lowered from its normal height of just over 7 feet tall to somewhere around 4 feet from ground to roof of course with an old truck like this (too new to look good without fenders) I'll be using the worst of the parts in my stable of 3 trucks in that era.[;)

Wow...some beautiful rides guys...always loved that truck flipper and zz you outdid yourself....what are yours and your dads carlm? I think your dads is an Anglia? Super nice rods....

Thank`s ,mine and my Dads are English cars mine is a 1934 standard 10 and my dads is a 1936 Morris 12/4 ,our laws on fenders are a bit of a grey area but as well as liking the look it makes it much less bother with the police if the car kind of looks legal

Nice job!!!!!

Yessir, I did exactly that...

IMG_0399.jpg

I was always leary of doing that....had a ton of buddies that did it and some had not so good results.....:eek:....but it was a matter of pee poor welds and less than perfect cuts.... I know who to talk to if I need to widen some wheels....:D

Latest posts

Back