Hi I'm Timmy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy T

Banned
Hi Im Timmy, I have a 78 Elcamino, it has a 350, a Holley carb, and headers. Its really fast, and it will burn the tire right off going around a turn and punch it. It has a 10 bolt and a chrome cover. I am going to put Nawz on it soon too, and beat all my friends.[cl

I believe he means Nos.....nitrous oxide...

Welcome aboard Timmy!
[S Enlighten this old timer on "Nawz" :eek:

Not sure about Timmy T.....may be spoofing us a tad....or....he's Nine years old and got hold of dads computer and a hot rod magazine.....lol...:D

Not sure about Timmy T.....may be spoofing us a tad....or....he's Nine years old and got hold of dads computer and a hot rod magazine.....lol...:D

according to the urban dictionary
'Naws' Means to aggrevate or annoy anyone so much that they feel physically and in some cases mentally sickened by what has been said, or done.
In some cases it may be followed by wretching, possible vomitting and acting out in a violent way by the Nawsed party.
'Nawsed'= To personally be annoyed to the point of utter sickness.
'Nawsing'= Personally annoying others... i.e. "Am i Nawsing you?"
'Nawsalicious'= To be proud of Nawsing people right up!

or maybe

NAWS
northern arizona watercolor society
An organization dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor painting throughout Arizona.

Billy....I think you got it right the first time....

or maybe

NAWS
northern arizona watercolor society
An organization dedicated to promoting the art of watercolor painting throughout Arizona.

We've all gotten Naws'd......'Nawsing'= Personally annoying others... i.e. "Am i Nawsing you?"

Ok....Timmy???

Seriously Bud.....how old are you???? Is there some hidden cameras somewhere.....is this Candid Camera???....:D

My dogs names are Doodle, Stinky, Sally Mae and Emmy Lou. My cats names are Randy, Inky, White Feet, Francine, Mamma Cat, Freddie and Harry. We also have one rat who lives in the barn, his name is Ralph.

Latest posts

Back