Hot Rod Reunion

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainman

Rough Rodder
So, who's going this weekend?

Think I'll go, but just sat. not gonna take my truck!!
Maybe it won't be 900 degrees like it has been last couple of years!!:D

headed up there in the morning,dont know if they will let my truck in or not,are they rat freindly up there?

Attachments

• rat1.jpg
    rat1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 31
Saturday I got there at 6:30 AM (before the storms hit and stayed until 9:15 PM (second round of fuel cars).

As far as car show weather goes, it sucked. But in general it wasn't a bad way to spend a day. I sat under the canopy and watched the rain while drinking beer ....and got to sit around an talk cars with some nice people :)

Around 3:00 it finally stopped raining and the sun popped out. They did the cacklefest first and then got to racing.

IMG_1312.jpg

Last edited:
It was good to meet you Flipper,and use your tent all day in the rain was cool to,Had a great time also was thought it was funny after I got my truck loaded up around three I realized The rain had stopped,I almost unloaded it and came back but said the heck with it,It was an awsome show and will be back next year, also I looked up your thread on the hamb on the boat tail,You need to have it finshed next year it looks like a lot of fun

Saturday I got there at 6:30 AM (before the storms hit and stayed until 9:15 PM (second round of fuel cars).

As far as car show weather goes, it sucked. But in general it wasn't a bad way to spend a day. I sat under the canopy and watched the rain while drinking beer ....and got to sit around an talk cars with some nice people :)

Around 3:00 it finally stopped raining and the sun popped out. They did the cacklefest first and then got to racing.

IMG_1312.jpg

Sorry to miss you again, I got up early sat. and anguished all day over whether to go. Chose not to, thought I made the right decission. After seeing your pic, not so sure!!

BTW I love that 61 Impala in the background, seen it before.
Hope you had a good time Flipper!!

Latest posts

Back