Houston Burnout... Kool show in Houston - May 1st

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not so good!

Hummmm... Burnout Houston was pretty slim yesterday... I was a lil surprised. I had already seen most of the cars/trucks & didn't take many pictures either. It's usually packed & tons of motorsickles but the weather was a lil cloudy & looked like it mite rain so maybe that kept attendance down... who knows. Saw some *really* scary safety issue stuff too. I'm always surprised when people do *really, really* stupid stuff that can possible get them & others killed!

There was one unusual thing though... a shortened VDub Transporter. Hard to believe anyone would cut one up these daze so I guess it was done years ago!?

BoB

Attachments

• liltransporter.jpg
    liltransporter.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10
hey just a thought how about a thread on what not to do, you know safety like you said we all can take pictures of other peoples stuff that would make us cringe when we saw the picture,
what do you think?
just a thought, oh so we don't embarass anyone only take pictures of the place that is unsafe not of the whole car

Latest posts

Back