How many cars have you owned ?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had so many cars that for the life of me I can't remember what I ever did with some of them. Like a nice little '61 Chevy Impala convertible that I think I abandoned in a rented garage when I moved one time in the late '60's. Someone will open those creaky wooden doors some day and think they have hit the motherlode! :D:D

For some reason I have always had 5 or more at a time. Sick, sick, sick. :eek:

Don

I've had about 44,give or take one or two!I'm 35yrs old It's been a long good time so fare !!! Ive got a 50 chopped chevy truck and a 52 chevy truck that will be mine as long as i'm livin,[never let them go]but other proiects that i have are a 50 ford coupe,a 41 chevy rat rod truck,a 74nova,a 62 gasser,and a 85 chevy truck low rider,and always on the look out for the next project!!!
but i;m with you guys ,why would anyone need more than one or two is beyond me but i sure am having fun trying to figure it out!!!!!
And would love to have a 32 ford coup before i die ,it is a definate unicorn for me????????......
NOW SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT...looking back ,if you could have kept one kool ride and never spent any money or time on anything else .could you guys emadgine what you would have right now!!!!!

Latest posts

Back