IH Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there a minimum requirement on windshield height?

• In Georgia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In South Carolina

• In Florida

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • In Alabama

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know I hate to say it, but why is he not wearing a respirator ?

I guess if we were inside with no breeze, then yes, but outside.. not so much.

Thanks on the comment.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but you need a respirator if you are inside or outside. The old paints were more forgiving than the stuff that's out now. This stuff made now can kill you quick!
I always wear a respirator, no matter if it's primer or paint. Your lungs will thank you for it later on.

Just my two cents, take it for it is worth. Just want everybody to be safe out there!

I don't want to rain on your parade, but you need a respirator if you are inside or outside. The old paints were more forgiving than the stuff that's out now. This stuff made now can kill you quick!
I always wear a respirator, no matter if it's primer or paint. Your lungs will thank you for it later on.

Just my two cents, take it for it is worth. Just want everybody to be safe out there!

Thanks for the concern, I don't think your raining on my parade. Everyone has their opinion and I'll take your 2 cents for 2 cents. Again thanks for your concerns.

Latest posts

Back