MOTOR artwork

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer93

I know alot of you do doodle and I've seen alot of great artwork on this site. It's not a ratrod but I like it. Took me about 20 minutes to sketch out this morning.

Anyone else got any they want to add? Would like to see some ratrods, and bikes, what ever you been doodling.

Post them, let's see what everyone is working on. Anyone use MS paint to create pics?

Attachments

• doodle.jpg
    doodle.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 49
Cool bike.
I draw a little too. Sometimes with the computer, sometimes with a sharpie. I know there a lot of guys who draw on here. Lets see 'em.
bucket25.jpg

The red one is a concept drawing for a friend one of his projects, the impala in for another friend a car he built with his son, and the dream beater is a car I had a dream I was driving so I made sure to draw it up real quick so I didn't forget what it looked like maybe someday it will be built.

Attachments

• troysridered.jpg
    troysridered.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Dream beater.jpg
    Dream beater.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 26
  • impaladrawing.jpg
    impaladrawing.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 23
Cool stuff guys.

I don't have a Rat I've built... but I've been painting cars and bikes for years. Most of them I do are reverse glass paintings, which get framed into a "lightbox" and we mount a light inside that shiones through the headlights. (I'll have to get some pics, I can't find 'em anywhere)

I can't do these from memory, I use photos for reference. I know its like cheating. ;)

Here's a 73 Challenger I just finished... (acrylic on wood)

steve_painting.jpg

73_challenger_finished.jpg

Latest posts

Back