New build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E$rnie Pintor III

So you might recognize me story from another post. Truck got hit. Now they say its a total loss. Waiting for it to get paraded. I sure do hope I get a lot! Can't wait to find out how much I have to play with! Can't wait to build another! Looking to make a clone of my truck. Well almost. Just alittle better. Looking for a 48-52 ford truck. Gonna have rear fenders and hood. Grill like a f1 so it will look the same maybe a bigger rear window if I use 51-52... But other then that it will be the same. Thinking of making my same custom dashboard..... Hope it happens real soon. My other truck took almost 5 years to build. This should be real soon because I'll have all the money at once.

Yep..

Lots of good parts... All front end damage... Cab is good. Bench seat is good. Bed and rear fenders are good. Rear end and leaf springs are good. It can mostly all be used. Very good start. Cabs been chopped 3-1-2 inches. Secuicide doors. New glass windshield. Custom dash and dolphin gauges ... Very good start.

Latest posts

Back