Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks !! The old junker had set for so long with the doors open the stock hinges wouldn't budge, so Iwent for the rattiest look possible.I'll try to take some more pics of it . I'd like to show ya'll the roll cage made out of log chain!

You have to post some pics of that roll cage ! May not be functional but, a different touch for sure. Dirt trackers weren't the only one's that had that look. :D We ran on asphalt with cars that looked similar.

What tire would you like to see? Not a vintage set of WWW. I like to do burnouts and drive my car at least a couple hundred miles a week, so WWW would get pretty costly. I went with that tire becaus it gives it the old dirt track look.As for the rad. it keeps it cool, don't have to worry about running hot in traffic.

Vintage whites are ok but I sure can't afford them either. I think the mud and snows on the front look a little odd tho. Old dirt trackers tended to use rib tires on front. Keeping cool is important!

Ya some people like it & some hate to see me pull in at local cruise ins. I came up with the door knobs back a couple years ago. I first used one as a shifter on my 71 HD ratbike. Then I started using them on every build. I've built a couple other rats but none of them are as ratty as this one . Hard to find those BONDO FREE BODIES !!

Latest posts

Back