Not new to cars... but new to rat rods.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neocrowarchangel

Warning i am Dyslexic and cant spell worth a ****. Sorry and good luck reading.
Okay so i am a mechanic in the coast guard. I am currently in burlington vt and well lets say there are tons of rust building winters up here. I bulit tons of drift and street cars for the past couple of years fiberglass is my bread and butter. I listen to rockabilly and psychobilly and well after so many years or building winny imports i am ready for some american headaches instead of some import ones. My dad had a model a dont know the year sold it for 13 grand when we moved saddness day in my life. My mom and dad got married in that car i drove in it all the time as a kid the rummble seat was the greatest thing a kid could ask for and it was taken away. So i guess thats what started my love of old cars and cars in genral. Its been fun i learned basic shop at the age of 12 i was changing oil brakes and rotating tires. At 15 i got a chance to work in a body shop. I learned fiberglass and thats how i got to this point. Iam trying to go for my mechanical enginnering deg. but thats a mountain and a half. (Math sucks) I would love to make a rat rod. I want to say i built that not say i made those side flares and molded in that 105 piece kit. I want a model a again before i have kids so they can know the same joy i did before we start flying cars or whatever is going to happen to a already dieing art that i like to call proud american cars.

Latest posts

Back