Rat City Rukkus 2010

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know what that trailer used to be?

That "trailer" began its life as a manure spreader. The spikes in the back rotate as the wheels turn and fling the poo to spread it on the fields. If you look closely you can see a chain drag along the bottom of the bed that slowly pulls the manure back to the rotating spikes; looks like he used similar chains on the top edge...clever. Never thought of using one for a bike trailer....I have a couple old guy neighbors with an old one, might be an idea to make a $.

Once again, great coverage. Thanks for the show![cl[P

That "trailer" began its life as a manure spreader. The spikes in the back rotate as the wheels turn and fling the poo to spread it on the fields. If you look closely you can see a chain drag along the bottom of the bed that slowly pulls the manure back to the rotating spikes; looks like he used similar chains on the top edge...clever. Never thought of using one for a bike trailer....I have a couple old guy neighbors with an old one, might be an idea to make a $.

Once again, great coverage. Thanks for the show![cl[P

I knew what it was. I was just curious if Gastrick knew!!!:D..CR

Thanks for the pics. It looks like a fun time to me. I always appreciate when guys take time to post pics. We only have a few decent care shows around here and only one in town here.

Latest posts

Back