" rat rod" frame

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so let's call it marketing. I just read it after a long few days in the shop working on my truck and tearing down another flathead, which put me in a frustrating mood anyway.

Sid

I don't have my new Speedway catalog yet...could someone post a pic of it and the description...

Being in the fabricating business myself I personally think that is a darn fair price for all that engineering. Building something from scratch is waaay labor intensive, and doing it right involves at least as many thought hours as actual build hours. It's nice to see this area of the hobby being recognized as a viable business venture. Just consider the planing and the jigs that need to be made to mass produce that before a profit ever gets turned. I myself have 30 grand tied up in man hours making fiberglass molds to produce race car bodies.

roddguy1 is right,mass production ...on what ever scale... is NOT like doing it one time in your shop or garage ... it takes alot of know how,machinery and BUCKS! And I also am glad to see a viable business being created from RUST!

Latest posts

Back