Relaxed Atmosphere 2012 Millington, TN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, when was this? Im only 20mins from Millington. Wish I would have known.

It was last weekend.

Do you know about the show in Tunica in a couple of weeks?

12%20MSR%20Flyer%204%20web.jpg

thanks for the pics... those mini truck guys definitely come up with some wild suspensions..

Unfortunately, quite a few of them were no longer functional for anything other than car show art. Several made it to their show spot on trailers. Of the ones that did run and drive many were only driven from the hotel parking lot to the show.

Unfortunately, quite a few of them were no longer functional for anything other than car show art. Several made it to their show spot on trailers. Of the ones that did run and drive many were only driven from the hotel parking lot to the show.

^ ^ ^ ^
Seems like a waste of time/money/effort on something you can't or won't drive. Maybe I just don't have enough time/money to understand. :confused:

^ ^ ^ ^
Seems like a waste of time/money/effort on something you can't or won't drive. Maybe I just don't have enough time/money to understand. :confused:

There are also a bunch of "rats" out there that are pretty much the same case. Built mostly for shock value with little function.

I like to drive my stuff.

Latest posts

Back