rioting and looting in London

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot them and leave them laying in the streets...on to the next problem.

Simple solutions to simple problems.
Seems to work pretty good for Kim Jong Il.
Hey if they are stealing form me or threatening me or my family they are fair game.

I agree with you TI. Guess I used a bad example, but it is proof it's very effective! On another tangent, when is the last time there were riots in Texas? [S

the problem is most people want to think humanity is naturally good, and this riotous behavior is an exception to the "rule", the opposite is closer to the truth.....

Agreed HRP.

Maybe this isn't PC, but I feel when a person elects to pick up a gun and rob someplace, or to start tossing rocks and looting, they give up ALL rights. Then they are fair game. We are just to civilized sometimes.

Don

Hell to PC. When they cross my property line, when they invade my home, they have left ALL their human rights AT the property line, and they come in on MY terms.

I don't have a gun, unfortunately, but I do have an aluminum baseball bat behind the front door and another next to my bed.

Hell to PC. When they cross my property line, when they invade my home, they have left ALL their human rights AT the property line, and they come in on MY terms.

I don't have a gun, unfortunately, but I do have an aluminum baseball bat behind the front door and another next to my bed.

If you can legally possess one, ya mite wanna own one. Its a small security measure that may pay large dividends some day ;)

Maybe this isn't PC, but I feel when a person elects to pick up a gun and rob someplace, or to start tossing rocks and looting, they give up ALL rights. Then they are fair game. We are just to civilized sometimes.

Don

I agree with that. Being a retired Army Spec. Ops. I often set there wondering why I did what I did and was it worth it, As I watch all the brain dead and the stupid stuff they do. I sometimes think that if they only got there heads out of there butts and look around they would realize how stupid they look and act.

I see that stuff happening here if this county soon if this country does not get its butt out of the toilet. The lowlifes are always looking for a way to act stupid and cause problems for the rest of us. And with the issues in this country right now I bet there waiting for something to start.

most people issue are caused by there own actions. But yet they always blame others.

This country became the land of drama and issues. People need to start sucking it up and looking in the mirror.

Ok my rant is over now. Man PC went out the widow on this one.

tumblr_lpo2nx0aNT1r1qajlo1_400.png

tumblr_lpo1h18YDk1r1qajlo1_500.png

tumblr_lpo0y3Qzi61r1qajlo1_500.png

tumblr_lpnzb09yMN1r1qajlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpnxr20qdM1r1qajlo1_500.png

tumblr_lpnwyd9XDM1r1qajlo1_500.jpg

Funny, after the Rodney King verdict, the rioting was in LAPD's area. Where I lived, Torrance PD would shoot first, hence, no rioting. Same with Sheriffs territory. Word is, you don't mess around in Sheriffs territory.

When I worked at Lennox (near LAX), one of our patrol cars took a bottle on Vermont Ave (which was the border with South East LAPD). The unit backed up and confronted 3 male blacks. They dropped to their knees and said, "Please don't kill us, we thought you were LAPD!".

New Orleans was a perfect example of low lifes and minorities thinking only of the opportunity to loot and burn everything around them.
Should have shot `em on sight and saved ourselves a lot of money in assistance after the fact. I still think about all of the bull s#*T that was allowed to occur during and after the fact. Wonder where all of that donated money everyone gave to them went? Didn`t happen in Joplin or other Midwest disasters.

Sometimes thinning the herd is a good thing.

Just ranting...

Latest posts

Back