Weekend find...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchs66

I've slowing been gathering parts to start a build and had a customer tell me he had a grille he would sell, so I stopped after work yesterday and bought it. I think it may be a little taller than I'm wanting and seems to be in good shape but I can always shorten it...[;)

RModelA027.jpg

He told me it was from a 1936 Packard and I think that looks correct. Sorry the picture got on here upside down....

I believe it is a 1936 Studebaker grille

Attachments

• 5625640169_798b4ca7c6_z.jpg
    5625640169_798b4ca7c6_z.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 23
  • p52303_large+1936_studebaker_dictator_coupe+front_left.jpg
    p52303_large+1936_studebaker_dictator_coupe+front_left.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 31
Yes, thank you for the correction. He did say Studebaker, we were looking at some of his projects and talking about cars he had in the past:eek:

Thank You. I have a 30-31 Model A cowl and doors, 50' of 2 X 4 3/16" steel, Econoline front axle and a 305 with some different transmission options that I'm planning on building a shop truck out of. Just one piece at a time.

Thank You. I have a 30-31 Model A cowl and doors, 50' of 2 X 4 3/16" steel, Econoline front axle and a 305 with some different transmission options that I'm planning on building a shop truck out of. Just one piece at a time.

Very KOOL!! Can't wait to see pics of the build!!!!

Thanks again guys. My Dad gets pretty grumpy from time to time, but I'd be lost without him. I've learned a lot from him. Hopefully I get a few projects out of the way this spring, and get a few more pieces gathered up I can start my build.

Latest posts

Back