Whats it worth?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chevroligon

1930 tudor restored but interior rough drive train is good an car is driveable no rust holes paint is crap and car is all original they want 7500 for it is it a good deal?

I have seen them from 5000 to 15000, it depends on the details, and location in the country. Seems like collector cars are a little cheaper right now too.

so is 7500 too much? everything is there body straight no holes any were been kept in barn its life dont have pics yet drove it last week drove ok but dont care about that

Too high, drivetrain being in it makes it less desirable because you have to pull it anyway. There's several in my area list for $4,000-$4,500 that aren't selling.

got any info on them this lady wont move off 7500 cause that what she payed a few years ago to have it "restored ---engine rebuild brakes done ect.

Seems high to me!!! If you're plan is to make a rod out of it, why put yourself in such a hole, (money wise) right off the bat? Find something cheaper!!!
If your plan is a restored car, it could be a good buy?

sedan

$7500 for a bone stock A-sedan is high. If you are looking for a project you can find one with updated suspension and a small block already in it for that money. Heck perfect shape A- Sedans around here don"t sell and if they do its only around $5000 to $6000 if you can find some old timer that had one when he was little and he wants to putt around on the weekends.Keep looking,lots of web-sites with them on for sale.:cool:

Where you located? There is an A on craigslist locally partially done for $4800.00 obo!! I would post it but I don't know how! I,m in KY. btw!!

Latest posts

Back