zero post members

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posting

Well to tell the truth I really don't have much to add. But I really have learned a lot from reading all the members post. That's why I log on every day. I admire and trust the advise given here. I will add, that today I drove my ride for the first time around the Island and had a ball. Got lots of thumbs up from all the people out for a stroll. It's a 1955 Chevy on a 1989 Chevy drive train
4x4. Still got a long way to go but it is all I hoped it would be. my go is to post the build pictures as I get a little furture along. Until then ,Thanks for letting me listen in on a great bunch !

Attachments

• 100_6751.jpg
    100_6751.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_6754.jpg
    100_6754.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 23
Thank you 30x for starting this thread, as it has brought some of the shy guys out.
O.K. Shy Guys, we're not annoyed at you for lurking we're just wondering why you aren't participating more. This is a great bunch to be involved with. I know because I was the newbie a few years ago and the rest of these guys treated me well right from the start. Come out, come out where ever you are, and join in, Shy Guys.
Keep on tinkering.

Well to tell the truth I really don't have much to add. But I really have learned a lot from reading all the members post. That's why I log on every day. I admire and trust the advise given here. I will add, that today I drove my ride for the first time around the Island and had a ball. Got lots of thumbs up from all the people out for a stroll. It's a 1955 Chevy on a 1989 Chevy drive train
4x4. Still got a long way to go but it is all I hoped it would be. my go is to post the build pictures as I get a little furture along. Until then ,Thanks for letting me listen in on a great bunch !

That's a good looking 55... I honestly think those are one of the best looking trucks they ever made... Congrats on the drive

Cause normally what I have to say is not always "constructive"....but I enjoy it anyway.....Being Constructive is in the EYE of the Beholder.....lol....:D If I can bring a chuckle to somebody, isn't that constructive...[S

You missed the part "Rule For Myself"

you are good at being a smart ass:)

boosh there isnt any thing wrong with that truck I would love to see more ,,, I built a lot of stuff and didnt take pictures a long the way ... wish I had now ..

OK! Member since 8/14. Bought a 1930 Murray this summer ,Really in great shape however no title.Live in Pa. Work ing on getting a title, it's easier for illegal to get citizenship in this country. What a Joke,has been two months and still a long way to go. Really enjoy Ratrodrules.com all the post keep up the good work

OK! Member since 8/14. Bought a 1930 Murray this summer ,Really in great shape however no title.Live in Pa. Work ing on getting a title, it's easier for illegal to get citizenship in this country. What a Joke,has been two months and still a long way to go. Really enjoy Ratrodrules.com all the post keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back