72 C10 fauxTina

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dm1pfoy1

I am new to the forum and wanted to share my truck. I bought it near end of July 2013. I bought it as a mostly complete. I found it on craigslist after seeing truck I knew I wanted it and worked out with the owner whom owned a body shop to finish the truck to a bit better level and brought her home. Recently I had some more work done and am currently working to finish a new seat cover and soon visor covers. I joined wanting to get opinions and feedback on things i have done and some things people think I should do. So feel free to pitch you 2¢ here and hope you enjoy my truck.

I have plenty more pictures if anyone is interested.

It looks perfect to me!

If it were mine I would put a little larger front tire on it then drop the front a little more, just to have the tire-to-fender space looking more even, if that makes sense. I think the truck looks great though, do you have any interior pics?

What's the powertrain?

It looks perfect to me!

If it were mine I would put a little larger front tire on it then drop the front a little more, just to have the tire-to-fender space looking more even, if that makes sense. I think the truck looks great though, do you have any interior pics?

What's the powertrain?

I will have some interrior pics coming this weekend working on seat cover and going to cover my vizors too. Its 350 out to 383 believed to be original block I never varified that and Th350 all bought not built.

Previous owner did build looking to eventually step it up it has old wiend intake, rv cam, 993 heads so not high powered as Id like not sure what direction I may go with engine time n money will tell. My fave part in engine bay is southern comfort overflow bottle and no inner fenders. Would like to do air ride eventually

20131017_161340.jpg

Wheels and tires. Fill up that space in the fenders. 19/20 inch but that's just my taste. I think it would go good with the detailed engine compartment.

Sorry for taking so long to get back alt and starter pulled a tag team death on me. I wanna go wide tires (why i have not inners its a cool 1k for wide ones) and would like to step up to like a staggered wheel setup 17, 18 or something close. Haven't found a wheel to trill me yet.Its wired 5x5 bolt pattern. Once she is straightened put wanna work on getting her lower trying to decide between air ride and traditional suspension. I want to autocross with it eventually. I really appreciate feed back and really like getting ideas for it. I will get pics of interior got held up with issues i will have them by Sunday. Keep posting 2 cents and if anyone finds what they think would be some nice wheels post em' ill look.

wheels

the truck looks good[cl

the 5 spokes that are on it are the perfect ones for it, they look good and you could probably fit 18 inch front- 20 inch rear wheels and those would rock that truck.

Later:cool:

Latest posts

Back