best reaction to your ride

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Rat

I have had just about everything you guys have posted said or done about my rat. The best was when a nice lady said that those flames coming out of you exaust was scary. O and when i had a blind man run his hands all over it and said he liked it that was the coolest.

Smiles

Ain't it great.....what we do? We bring back memories and smiles to faces EVERY DAY. No other "hobby" can do that. :):):)

I drive my 56 every day and I get everything from thumbs up to 30 minute conversations. ....sure has made a lot of friends. :D:D:D

Lynn

Well, since the Willys isn't actually on the road yet it hasn't had a lot of exposure. Therefore it hasn't had a chance to spark a lot of reactions :eek: but cruising around the neighborhood one day I stopped to chat with a couple of my neighbors and the husband said "that thing will look pretty good when ya get the body work finished" :rolleyes: and then his wife said "I like it the way it is" :D:cool:

I think the best reaction though was recently when a friend from work stopped by with his kids.......

418littleratroddersLarge.jpg

..... it's hard to beat a smile :D

The first major car show I had the truck in, I parked next to a friend of mine's immaculate 1970 Hemi Challenger. I had the bigger crowd in fromt of my truck all weekend. He's still my friend too. ;)

DSC_0173.jpg

Latest posts

Back