JB's 1927 Dodge Brothers Build... REBUILT THREAD!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas, the green is just the primer... there will be more! :)

I can't remember the wheelbase, but I'm thinking 110"... I will check again afterwhile.

I am between terre haute and cloverdale... Center Point, just off i70. You?

Last edited:
Color. That's right, you mentioned a maroon and black. That'll look really good as well! Kind of a factory type color look, I like it!

We are outside a little burg of Deerfield where U.S. 27 crosses Indiana 28. I know that there are several Indiana guys on board here & maybe the day will come we could get together at a show/cruise.

I know where your at. Would like to stop by sometime.

Cool, if you are ever in the area, give me a shout!

Nevermind on the wheelbase, that was the wheelbase of my last off road rig... this one is 135"

I thought I was done with bodywork, until I found a pair of these in a box of junk...
2013-01-16_11-24-45_182.jpg

Thanks, they are universal "bullet" lights I bought on ebay... there are several different versions, just search "bullet light"

Thanks! Yes, they are clock housings... I have no idea what they are off of, I was hoping someone here could tell me... lol

Cool, if you are ever in the area, give me a shout!

Nevermind on the wheelbase, that was the wheelbase of my last off road rig... this one is 135"

I thought I was done with bodywork, until I found a pair of these in a box of junk...
2013-01-16_11-24-45_182.jpg

Is it 51-52 Olds super 88 dash clock? This looks very close, but I think I'm off on year or something. [S[S
FL13_r124_05.jpg

That's very close Rich! For some reason, I'm thinking buick on mine... not sure though.

I just finished spraying the high build primer. Gonna wet sand it tomorrow, and hopefully spray the black. (Top half) think I will break out the Binks "model 7" for old times sake... lol

2013-01-21_20-52-50_723.jpg

I think you're right!

Oh myyy...... I want that instrument cluster and steering wheel!!! Hell, I want the whole dash!

Thanks fellas! I finished blocking everything about 10pm, last night... having my coffee and smokes, then heading out to prep, mask and paint this bitch! :)

Latest posts

Back