N.G....Now with pictures!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdk_bfd

So I posted an intro about a month ago and never was able to post any pics. Now that everyone is done scratching their heads and wondering just what a Volvo Amazon really is I have a camera that actually works. Sorry it took so long. P.S. I know that technically you can't call em Amazons any more because Volvo got sued. So here's some pics of my new 122S:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 11
wow! and I was hoping for a tall leggy swede babe. maybe you can find one to pose with your ride:D get working on it, cant wait to see a rat vulvo (spellng?)

Right now I'm at the point where all I care about is getting a functional electrical system and making sure all the safety systems work. I spend alot of time just lookin at her and picturing all the possibilities. Bags? Chopped and dropped? Shooting flame out the exhaust? All stuff I'd love to do but beyond my ability level right now. Probably end up as a pretty simple sled in the end. Worst case senario? I rip all the seats out, cut a hole in the door, attach a flap to it and have the greatest dog house ever!:D

nice little ride..ive always liked the 1800 and the 544..just hang around here and you can get plenty of help..if you got a problem then ask away..no matter how simple it may seem..someone will now what to do..i have learned alot and got alot of help from this site..good luck..

The Amazon,,,,ehhhh 122 is a neat ride. Maybe drop it a touch & run some steelies with blackwalls. I think there's potential there.

I have always been a fan of the 122s. Really they look best just lowered with a good stance - hard to beat! Plus they have those bitchin' little bangers with the twin SU carbs...

Latest posts

Back