The new black is green?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
been reading a lot of car mags lately, my friend has subscriptions to almost every car and truck mag on the market. l grabbed about 50 mags from 2008 to present, the issues have more and more hot rods, rat rods, roadsters and trucks that are GREEN. seems from light to dark shades or shiny or suede style paint to just primer, the paint type don't seem to matter as long as it's GREEN[S[S :confused:

any one else notice this trend?

not a rant, just an observeration:D

Later:cool:

Last edited:
The flat green is probably more popular lately with the military look,seem to see a lot of that with everything going on right now.

The flat green is probably more popular lately with the military look,seem to see a lot of that with everything going on right now.

I had originally thought about painting my bug flat black (actually bought the paint). Now I'm thinking about mixing in a tad of dark green or dark blue to make it stand out from the crowd just a little bit.

Anybody played with big box store paints to make a custom color?

i switched to Flat green about 3 years ago when everybody was doing black. I got tired of being asked how i keep the chalky look off my paint. Now i am doing two tone flats. Not alot of people understood mine was paint and there flat black was primer.

Latest posts

Back