The Official 2016 RRR Calendar Info Thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I ain't said it already, thanks for taking the time to do this Bama! A calender with any of the builds here will be cool....

OK, here's where I'm at now....

If I get six more members to contribute, we can do TWO DIFFERENT calendars! That's right, two different ones, with a different vehicle on each page! So, I KNOW there is six of you that have put it off, forgotten about it, or for what ever reason haven't sent a pic. I could get by with 5, and use one car or truck on both calendars. I would prefer each to be different. You know you want to do it, right?

If I don't get enough, I will have to share pages with several vehicles. OR, I can do two calendars with a few of the same cars overlapping on both. I'm not culling any pics, if you send me one, your vehicle will be on a page.
Come on guys,y'all can make this happen. If you're gonna go, go big!!!![cl

Last edited:
calendar pic

I hope this is good enough still work in progress

Attachments

• 20151021_173107.jpg
    20151021_173107.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 31
Two calendars ... Humm... Or u could be ready for 2017... U can push me to 2017... No worries from my end

Still need about 2 more pics. Going to extend the deadline for pics until I get those 2 more, but can't wait forever. Hope to have one finalized and for sale in just a few days, the other a few days later.

Last edited:
rat rod mack

1963 mack B81 home made frame jag front end,8.8 ford rear end, big block chevy, mass.

OK guys, with what I have recieved tonight, we have enough! [cl Thanks to all for your participation! I just hope the end results are pleasing to all! Not only are there some talented builders here, there are also some good photographers! Some of the pics are pure art. [cl

Tomorrow I will start finalizing the pics and uploading them to Zazzle. Depending on how much time I get to work on it and how smoothly that goes, I hope to have both calendars ready for orders by next weekend. When I get them done, I will post the order info here. You will be able to preview every page on their site, as well as customize the calendars if you choose to. I'm not yet sure, but there should be at least two sizes available, maybe three. I'll get into all the details when they are ready to order.

Again, my thanks for trusting me with this project. [cl I was hoping for enough for one calendar, but you guys came through with enough support for two totally different ones, I'm amazed and humbled.

OK, let the kudo's and the cussin' begin......

The calendars are finished and now for sale! [cl Here is a link to each one:

http://www.zazzle.com/2016_rrr_calendar_volume_1-158041881560269772

http://www.zazzle.com/2016_rat_rod_calendar_volume_ii-158627120559267925

Go to each link, you will be able to view each and every page. There are even some options for customizing the wire binder and a few other things as you like. You can choose which size suits you best, I have always bought the medium, and you can mix sizes if you want to order more than one. If you will bookmark the zazzle page, you will see they post a discount code, these codes can save up to 50% off. Also, the more you order, the lower the price will be on each one, even if they are different items.

I hope this meets every bodies expectations. There were some great pics, some had a bit of sizing isssues, that is why they all won't be full page pics. They were placed in no particular order, just how I felt they blended in the best. I tried to keep the info as brief as possible, so I may not have used all that you sent me. I am still overwhelmed by the positive response you guys had in getting me pics I could use in a timely matter. A couple of members are on both calendars with different vehicles, but only because there wasn't any more members that sent anything, and I appreciate these guys that had more than one vehicle for stepping up and offering pics even though they knew they might not be needed.

So go look, pick out your favorite{s}, and buy a bunch of them! They are great Christmas gifts! Thanks guys!

They look great [cl
Thanks for the promo code info. save $6.95 (i think) or some thing like that.
Now i'll have to figure how many i'll need.

Bamamav you rock

Latest posts

Back