The Official 2016 RRR Calendar Info Thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bama! they turned out great....now if I can just solve this problem I've having logging in over at Zazzle...:rolleyes: probley my slow dial-up out here![cl[cl[cl

IMPORTANT FOR CANADIANS

In no way am I trying to undermine Bamamav, I appreciate all the work he put in. I simply noticed while trying to purchase my calendars on the links provided I had to pay the hefty exchange.

If you're in Canada, please use the below links and you will pay a little less. Still more than our neighbors to the South, just a little less gouging :)

http://www.zazzle.ca/2016_rrr_calendar_volume_1-158041881560269772

http://www.zazzle.ca/2016_rat_rod_calendar_volume_ii-158627120559267925

Good info snopro. I didn't think about you guys in the frozen north having to pay more. I look at y'all as neighbors that live up north, not as in another country!

My birthday is in march and the love weasel is featured in that month.
Hey you guys
We are famous!
I wonder what the little people are driving this year?

Good info snopro. I didn't think about you guys in the frozen north having to pay more. I look at y'all as neighbors that live up north, not as in another country!

Hahaha, I wish we didn't have to pay the exchange and hefty shipping! With the Canadian site it only went down by $5, so including the discount I paid $45 for 2 medium sized calendars.

Thanks again Bama!

Of course I have to buy it, you put me in January!

Thanks so much, it's great!

My birthday is in march and the love weasel is featured in that month.
Hey you guys
We are famous!
I wonder what the little people are driving this year?

I wonder how many hit in a birthday month? That's why I put mine in April, my birthday month.

Wow, that's odd! Yours, Billy's, and mine all ended up on their birthday month. Just the law of averages I guess, strange though still considering I didn't have a clue on y'all's birthdays!

Mine is on May on the first calendar which happens to be my birth month also.

Thanks again for your efforts Bama.
If anyone cares Tome is in New Mexico not Arizona. I not complaining by any means.

I love the calenders.

Mine is on May on the first calendar which happens to be my birth month also.

Thanks again for your efforts Bama.
If anyone cares Tome is in New Mexico not Arizona. I not complaining by any means.

I love the calenders.

:eek:How the heck did I do that?:eek::confused: Must have did that page while the Grandson was diverting my attention, I can't believe I did it on both of them. Only thing I can figure was I had just done one from AZ, might have been Earthman's, and it just stuck in my mind that Tome was in AZ too. Sorry about that Pops, only good thing I guess is you won't have people hunting for you in NM, they'll think you are in AZ!

Latest posts

Back