36 chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats some really nice work,, I like the tail lights,,
I just finished a 36 chev just like yours a couple of years ago,, except I put a LS1 , fatman front suspension and a 9" in the rear,,

Was the wood in the doors in good shape? I had to redo all mine with steel tubing.. including the big chunk of oak that holds the front cawl to the rear quarters,, It set with all 4 doors hanging open for 35 years, and that caused the bodt to sag in the middle, so the doors wouldn't fit or close.. had to pull it back together with a cargo binder strap

Attachments

• 100_0869.JPG
    100_0869.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_0273-2.jpg
    100_0273-2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 17
Thats some really nice work,, I like the tail lights,,
I just finished a 36 chev just like yours a couple of years ago,, except I put a LS1 , fatman front suspension and a 9" in the rear,,

Was the wood in the doors in good shape? I had to redo all mine with steel tubing.. including the big chunk of oak that holds the front cawl to the rear quarters,, It set with all 4 doors hanging open for 35 years, and that caused the bodt to sag in the middle, so the doors wouldn't fit or close.. had to pull it back together with a cargo binder strap

:eek: wahou! great work. The wood in my car seems to be ok.

Your details are looking great. It is the little stuff that makes a great car.

What weight screen did you use on the grill?

No problem :) You know in France old houses are totally build with stones.like my house:

The engine is install:

I start to build the stainless-steel exhaust pipe....

Latest posts

Back