53 Dodge build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finished the truck. Took it to a few shows. Had a man offer me some $$$$ and couldn't turn it down. Miss it a little, but I replaced it with a cool ride that I can cruise my whole family in. That is more important to me than owning the truck. I WILL build another truck some day. But for the meantime I'll be cruising this:

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 45
Well, I finished the truck. Took it to a few shows. Had a man offer me some $$$$ and couldn't turn it down. Miss it a little, but I replaced it with a cool ride that I can cruise my whole family in. That is more important to me than owning the truck. I WILL build another truck some day. But for the meantime I'll be cruising this:

That's a sweet '61 Impala!

I have a '62 Bel Air 4-door sedan survivor that I've had for about 9 years now and absolutely love! It's not quite the same as an old pickup but still a lot of fun!

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Doing a little work to the impala to make it "mine" since i didn't build it. But enjoying it nonetheless.:cool:

Hi Molinerat, On the very next hotrod you build, you have to have some Moline tin or parts. I have seen an MM grill/rad on a car in a magazine and it looked good. I have some Minneapolis-Moline combine tin in my driver door and transmission hump, on a '36 Ford truck. It's good to have fellow hotroders / M-M guys on this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 17
That's cool. I have seen MM grills used and liked the look, especially the old style Z MM grill. Here's an updated pic of our UB puller after some winter time and money.

Attachments

• ub.jpg
    ub.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back